Saturday, August 16, 2003

TRAVEL
Traveling is officially poopifying.
poopifying? when i got to my house i said i was pooped, so i was poopified. Understand? Good.

so i went car, taxi, plane, bus, boat, mini boat, mid boat, mini boat, boat, bus, taxi, car.
complicated enough. it Sure confused me.

Cruise was awesome.
wait, let me back up a step, or 4.
I went on vacation, took a cruise to Alaska. Was on the RCCL ship radiance of the seas.
I'm not a big cold weather fan, but alaska treated me pretty well, even had nice sunny warm days.
lets see howd that whole cruise thing go?
ok, so i was in a cabin with my family. Generally being in such a small space with the parents and tanya drives one crazy. Yes, it did.
Our waiter and asst waiter were awesome. our head waiter didnt speak to us, its ok, no tip for him. The cabin woman was awesome, she even left us a thank you note.
Teen program: hmmmmm, the teens were so/so. you know ive had better groups but they were ok, there were a few that i had a good time with.
One of the staff members in charge of the teen program was awesome, that fixed the lack of good teenness.

More Later.
E-mail sortin now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home