Thursday, August 07, 2003

so ive discovered that
A. theres no food in the house
B. i cant sleep when they are moving things around in the kitchen.
C. Brandy by Looking Glass is always going to be one of my ultra favorite songs
D. people just arent as honest as i am.
E. Even after taking a final you'll worry about it.
F. If i was just a little eviler the world would be nicer.
G. Chocolate is my god. Chocolate is my savior. I the only thing im ever going to love is chocolate.
H. Even though i have many pocket knives, i will never have enough so taht theres always one nearby when i need it.
I. Some people just CANT dirve. And they will always be on the road right next to me.
J. If i stand my phone up, and vibrate is on, it will do a little dance.
K. When i get nervous, stressed, angry, or emotional at all....my back tenses up and my eyelid will start twitching (last time it was my undereye).
L. Sometimes nothing will satisfy me. (chocolate not included)
M. My intuition is ALWAYS right, and next time i WILL listen to it.
N. Somethings will never be explained, and you jsut have to deal.
O. Usually when there isnt a clear ending to things, i get frustrated. Revenge comes to mind.
P. My sense of humor is my fuel, without it i'd be in a gutter, Dead.
Q. Good friends, like good shoes, are hard to come by.
R. I love my car.
S. I want a pet, a pet wouldnt leave me unless i did something to it.
T. Time sucks. It never does what i want it to. During class it DRAGS, during fun times it SPEEDS past.
U. Don't get ready, whatever it is you're getting ready for, its not happening. It'll happen when you're NOT ready. Go get unready.
V. 6:30am is not my favorite time to wake up.
W. There is always tons of traffic. No getting away from it. Its LA for Pete's sake.
X. There indeed is a good reason why i never get attached to anyone.
Y. I expect too much, even from myself.
Z. Sleep, i love sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home