Monday, February 16, 2004

why do BAD things happen to GOOD people.

i'm not even talking about myself at this point...

one of my good friends got into a car accident the other night....this is only a short while after her last visit to the hospital for other reasons. it was a pretty big accident from the little that i heard about, the car flipped. Actually i dont know anythign about it all, i just heard about ti and it happened like what? 4 days ago? ya 4 days. she wouldn't tell me anything about it, i guess shes too shooken up. why do BAD things happen to GOOD PEOPLE????!!???


ok now back to me... I'm a little pissed off that i didn't get to ehar about it sooner. I mean i would have much rather i was there to visit her and shit. NO ONE TOLD ME. NO ONE bothered to call me at all and tell me. What is god forbid it was a little more serious and she was in the hospital, and no one had told me, and i never visited her??? and then it was over and i would have never even known it was near being over at all??? how much would that suck. I'm a little shaken up over it as well, i mean A) i don't want to lose any of my friends or see them in any sort of pain. B) NO ONE TOLD ME!


aside from that i've been having problems with myself about various things, and the stress of school has made it very easy for everything to come pouring out, and its no fun. and i HATE IT.

good ppl, bad things.

in the end i guess im just happy shes ok.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home