Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sweet dreams are made of these....dun dun dun dun dun......

but not these.
I hate homework. How bout you?

ok ok wait I digress.

Thursday night, I had ara and nairi and company over at my place, it was a good time, saw a few people I hadn't seen in a while. It was really good seeing ara again...

so last night I went to an SC basketball game to watch Leo yell, and I took Tanya with me. I think im transforming her to a true SC fan, its awesome. We all had a great time. We lost again, of course. :-(

I have shit loads of midterms and hw coming up. I want to hide, and find what sweet dreams are made of.

ok roommate drama. So A. There's housing drama, what will happen next year, etc. I don't even want to get into that. its nuts its crazy, I wish I could just explain everything that was on my mind and then it would be so much easier, but no, we have to be polite and civil. blah. Aside from that I don't understand why everyone is so freaking messy. Really, what's the big deal, you take shit out, put it away. I had everyone over Thursday and it was so embarrassing at how dirty our living room is. NONE OF IT IS MINE. Why cant they just be clean? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?

what else? Ok so I want to get a guitar, but now I don't know which one I want....costco.com has 3, but WHICH ONE? Do I want acoustic or electric?

*sniffle* which guitar?? I am lost. LOL, oh if only picking a guitar was the biggest drama in my life, IF ONLY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home