Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Water? you're kidding.
Before i tell my "the strangest thing happened to night..." story i have to tell you guys about the ugliest picture i have seen in a very LONG time. check out this pic of courtney love . She looks like shit.

Anyway on with the story...
so at about 10pm juhi comes into my room "uuhhmmm Monica, theres water coming from our light in the kitchen"
so i jump out of my seat and go take a quick look at it and tell her to get some shoes on and her keys.
I decide we should go upstairs to the apartment above us to see if somethings up there or is it just us...
We get there and i knock on the door, and juhi knocks on the door, and i knock again. Finally someone opens the door. We're in a next to colleg ebuilding we expect some 20 year old to open the door right? NOOOOO it was a 90-something year old man. I was in shock but recovered quickly and asked him if i could see his kitchen because our ceiling was leaking.
so finally after a few repeats his hearing aids finally kick in and he figures out what im saying and goes into his kitchen (note i can hear water in the background). I follow him in to see his kitchen sinks over flowing with water.....
He turns off the tap and thanks me for coming up and letting him know his sink was running.

how do you leave a sink on? HOW? and for long enough to cause my ceiling to leak??


crazy ppl man, so thats just another crazy story about "the shithole that is my apartment".
(i'm thinking it should be a book...anyone else have stories to contribute?)

did i mention there was a really old man living in a college building....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home