Sunday, October 05, 2003

Have you guys noticed how fall is creeping up on us? i have to wear a freaking jacket at night....not that i didn't already have to carry a jacket with me to wear in our freezing classes but still. I came out of the movie the other night and brrrrrr it was fall alright. i wish LA was warmer at night. Even though its warm during the day LA never has those warm humid nights where you cna just walk around in shorts and a tank top....you always end up in shorts and a sweat shirt....like all those ppl that go to the beach at sunset (or am i the only one taht noticed that they all wear shorts and a sweatshirt?)
I WANT IT TO BE WARM....I LOVE WARMTH. walk with me, give me your preheated coat.....i want warmth. Buy a portable heater bring it with you, and walk with me.....

heat? anyone?

"I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home