Friday, July 25, 2003

Smell be GONE!
I don't know if i mentioned this before but about a month ago a strange smell started to appear in my garage.
It was a HORRIBLE smell, started reminding me of living with my old roommate...
Anyway we couldnt figure out where the smell was coming from, and it just kept getting worse and worse.
Last night i decided to clean my wheels cuz they were lookin dirty, and while i was behind my car i noticed the smell was oddly stronger than in the rest of the garage.
With some investigation i pinpointed the offending oder. It was coming from an old can of paint from when we painted the house a few months ago. It wasnt even a paint smell it was just BAD.
Point of story? We got rid of the paint, my garage once again smells like new car.
...and they lived happily ever after.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home