Sunday, April 02, 2006

OK, so I am having a problem understanding how over the last 20 years computers became insanely popular...the internet...and all those other awesome technological advancements have come along BUT

TRAVEL HAS REMAINED THE SAME.
Actually I could even argue that its gone back in time since we no long use the concord. Why is it that we have made 0 advancement in consumer travel? Why are we still flying in the same planes at the same speeds to get places?

Doesn't this make 0 sense to you? I assumed that 20 years would be plenty time to you know.....double our traveling speed....make getting to england from australia a 5 hour thing...or at least some steps in the right direction.

I'm annoyed, I think this is a failure. All aeronautical engineers should be ASHAMED of themselves.

Get working, make us fly faster....now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home