Monday, March 01, 2004

Everything in Time.

I guess its true in some way shape or form....

While cleaning up some folders and notebooks i had in my bookcase yesterday (during the 20 free minutes i had) I found some old flyers from when i ran for student council treasurer in HS. I lost, i was unhappy, stupid people won. Then i realized taht funny enough i'm treasurer of an organization now....
LOL

saw 50 first dates last night (B+) It had no point but it was really funny. I like going to movies to laugh, and it made me laugh, so there.

A few days ago my father told me that i need to learn how to snowboard, so i guess next chance i get thats what i'll be doing! (pleaseee give me a free weekend, pleeeaaassseeeee)

anyway its time to get into the rush that is every monday morning! *zoom zoom*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home