Monday, January 12, 2004

Wait maybe i should drink my coffee before i get into this... :takes a few sips:
Allow me to express my annoyances.... about those who basically camp out at places like starbucks.
Everytime i go to the starbucks next to my apartment (or any other starbucks for that matter) practically every table is taken by somebody who decide to make starbucks their office/library. GET OUT!!!! I came in to by coffee, sit down at a table, and drink my coffee!!!! what is this Mr. look at my shiny laptop and Miss don't come near my table cuz i have 4 very thick books. No see, they created places for you to do your work, they are called LIBRARIES. Aside from libraries there are you know, your homes, classrooms, etc. Why must you come, and take over my coffee sipping station and turn it into your starbucks office/"private" sanctuary?

fine if starbucks is empty sit there, but I mean usually theres a line out the door but everyone buying coffee cant stay because what? oh yeah, your book took up 3 ppl spaces and one table. thanks.

haha, talk about cranky. Oh yeah, i forgot, the coffee was decaf.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home