Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Updated List

-a fake ID
-cheesecake, dinner at cheesecake factory
-any of the imported Sash CD's (yes an original copy, not a bootleg)
-an original copy of the Garbage version 2.0 CD
-a tv tuner card (so i can hook cable up to my computer at home)
-a 128mb card for my sony camera (memory stick)
-one of those USB memory things, cuz that way i you dont need floppys!! (i havent decided on the size yet)
-original copies of all the garbage singles (b-sides)
-original copy of the sneaker pimps CD (not becoming X, the other album)
-original copy of the newest matchbox 20 album
-original copy of A-ha Minor earth album
-videogames for my gameboy advance
-a tetris videogame for my gameboy advance (i think its tetris worlds)
-"namco musuem" for my gameboy advanced (it has dig-dug and ms pac man and pole position etc)
-something original and fun you'd like to get me so i can procrastinate MORE. but not the page-a-day illusions calendar, i already took the liberty of getting that for my self.
-home baked cookies.
-a good cup of coffe, or to go out to coffee, i haven't done that in forever and 8 minutes.
-smirnoff ice/black (this is on the bottom of the list for a reason)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home