Wednesday, November 05, 2003

*yawn* I'm so tired. I'm wondering why they haven't posted the new studio diaries for garbage...Did they take a few weeks off again without telling us? I want to take a few weeks off. Hey lets all take a few weeks off, you know go to Fiji, have fun. MAN I'm hungry, I wonder what lunch should be today....... Cheese? Yeah cheese.


LOL, so all of yesterday I was talking about how I wanted cream of broccoli soup. I just realized that it was in my dream too. I had t eet this guy somewhere so he could tell me my new mission (reoccuring, its happened before, same guy but he had long hair this time, i guess its been a while since the last time i saw him?). i met him at some food place next to a park and guess what i ate? cream of broccoli! mmmm i want some.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home