Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Sweet Sleep
Last night i crashed at 11 pm, anyone who knows me is saying "asleep?? before the crack of dawn? No way, she's gotta be lying".
I assure you i did go to sleep at 11, got up at 8 am (had stuff to do).

i had an interview at 10, but my interviewers didn't show up, so I went to housing to figure out where the were, long story short they came to interview me 30 minutes late and a housing employee slipped me a card and said "this is their boss, e-mail him about their lack of professionalism"

Anyway i thought it went well, I think i'm stll in the running for the position.

This weekend i want to go shopping and buy clothes and shoes etc, i also want to go to the movies and bowling....anyone up for movies and bowling....how bout a large group of you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home