Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Curl up in a ball and just doze off.....
Doesn't that just sound heavenly? HEAVENLY. i wish i could but i can't figure out my EE hw, i think it wants to eat me alive....

On a lighter note garbage lead singer, Shirley Manson, posted a new diary today (its been a few weeks) so i was happy that i had something to read. On a psychotic note, sometimes i wish i could just e-mail her, when i read all the i feel horrible posts, and say "talk to me i can make the world better, no really i can". I SAID on a psychotic note! can't blame a kid for trying...

Pamela is at the cinema studio finishing up her animation hw, hope shes ok.

Dr. Babian, i must say, you were definately an idiot when you said "going to college a year early would be your cup of tea, it would be an easy way out for you". Next time you think of saying such STUPID things, well....you know, think twice.

blah blah, blah blah, blah. Love me? Love me not?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home